WinterSpring’s Memorial Grove
Would memorializing your loved one with a carved stone bring you comfort? WinterSpring’s Memorial Grove at Donahue-Frohnmayer Park in Medford, OR, is a beautiful place of remembrance for our community. An inscribed stone requires a basic donation to WinterSpring of $250. Extra inscriptions or a second name cost extra.
Call our business line for more information: 541-552-0621.
Or email: email@example.com.
Support After Death
If a student or staff member dies, we can help the affected school.
Contact us — 541-552-0620 — to put together a team of volunteers to visit the school to:
- assist school personnel in continuing their duties in the face of their own grief.
- discuss options for staff-run support systems
- discuss educational opportunities presented by the tragedy.
- directly educate and support affected students.
- educate and support students in helping other students.
- Since we rely on volunteer and school schedules, school visits require time for planning and coordination.
We want to spread our knowledge of loss and grief into the community. Call us for support or more information.
Guest Speakers — we can bring our bereavement support expertise to your club, community, school or place of business.
Volunteer Training — we offer comprehensive bereavement training designed to educate WinterSpring volunteers and the public about issues of loss, grief, death and dying. See our Volunteer page for more details.
Phone Consultation — please call us if you need support in your bereavement process.
Literature Distribution — we have lots of resources on our website. For those who do not have internet access, we can mail literature suited to individual needs.
Library — WinterSpring maintains a library of death, dying and bereavement resources available by appointment.