WinterSpring’s Memorial Grove
Would memorializing your loved one with a carved stone bring you comfort? WinterSpring’s Memorial Grove at Donahue-Frohnmayer Park in Medford, OR, is a beautiful place of remembrance for our community. An inscribed stone requires a basic donation to WinterSpring of $250. Extra inscriptions or a second name cost extra.
Call our business line for more information: 541-552-0621.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support After Death
If a student or staff member dies, we can help the affected school.
Contact us — 541-552-0620 — to put together a team of volunteers to visit the school to:
- assist school personnel in continuing their duties in the face of their own grief.
- discuss options for staff-run support systems
- discuss educational opportunities presented by the tragedy.
- directly educate and support affected students.
- educate and support students in helping other students.
- Since we rely on volunteer and school schedules, school visits require time for planning and coordination.
We want to spread our knowledge of loss and grief into the community. We can provide the following:
Guest Speakers — we can bring our bereavement support expertise to your club, community, school or place of business.
Phone Consultation — please call us if you need support in your bereavement process.
Literature Distribution — we have lots of resources on our website. For those who do not have internet access, we can mail literature suited to individual needs.
Library — WinterSpring maintains a library of death, dying and bereavement resources available by appointment.
- The Process of Grief
- The Six Reconciliation Needs of Mourning
- Myths and Misconceptions of Grief
- Tools for Inner Awareness
- Ceremony and Ritual
- Grief Coping Styles and Self Care
WinterSpring Facilitator Training – The Phases of Grief Support & The Six Needs of Mourning – The Facilitators Guide: How to effectively support individuals in grief with practical and experiential activities for healthy mourning in a group setting. This six-week session is for those who wish to deepen their knowledge, hone their skills and learn how to facilitate WinterSpring Grief Support Groups.
- Developing mindfulness to engage with feelings
- The power of sharing our story
- Tools for transformation
- Supporting difficult and layered emotional release
- The six pillars of resilience