Please fill our our online application below, of you may also download the application and mail it in: Volunteer Application.
New group in collaboration with Wise Women Care Associates:
June 4-July 9 (six weeks), 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
This is a series for mothers and couples who have experienced the loss of a child during pregnancy or infancy. This series will explore the emotional and psychological aspects of grieving the death of a child. We will explore how the psyche responds to loss and grief. Through imagination, storytelling, and artistic expression we will learn to move with grief in an informed way. A collaboration between WinterSpring and Wise Women Care Associates.
Please call Tressi Albee for more information: 541.415.0436
Wise Women is located at 400 Crater Lake Avenue in Medford (541-772-2291)
- Investment in Staff Costs Are Worth It!
- Children in grief + group support = Healing
- Teen Grief: What to look for, what to do
- Suicide Survivors — for those who have lost a loved one to suicide
- Kool FM Radio Interview — What is WinterSpring?
- How to cope with grief — KOBI 5 news story
- Take care of yourself in the aftermath of school shooting
- How to be with your children after tragic murders