Our next BEREAVEMENT SKILLS TRAINING happens on Saturday, March 4, 2017
Registration will open in late January.
Call to be added to the registration announcement e-mailing list: 541-552-0620
An educational workshop presented by Julie Lockhart and Anya Neher of WinterSpring, and Marla Samuel, LCSW. (Click here for presenter bios.) This training is for professionals who encounter people in grief and for prospective WinterSpring volunteers who have some background with grief and loss.
Material covered will include:
- Education about grief—how does grief express, patterns, duration, outcomes
- Bereavement support models, tasks of grief
- Tools for Healthy Grieving
- Complicated Grief
- Companioning model, one-on-one and in groups
- Group facilitation skills
- DSM for licensed practitioners
- How children and teens grieve
When: Saturday, October 1, 8:30am-5pm
Cost: $80 for training. This price includes 6.5 CEU’s from the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), available upon request if applicable to profession.
2. Make your payment. You can pay online using the orange “Pay Now” button below. Or you can call our business line to give your credit card information (541-552-0621) or make arrangements to mail a check. Your registration is complete when we have received your registration form and payment.
541-552-0620 or email@example.com