Our next BEREAVEMENT SKILLS TRAINING will take place on Saturday,
September 23, 2017.
NOTE: Everything you need to register can be found lower down on this page. Keep scrolling down if you know you want to sign up!
An educational workshop will be presented by Julie Lockhart, Anya Neher, Chi Young Kim and Amanda Constable of WinterSpring. We will be joined by local Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Ben Hummell. (Click here for presenter bios.) This training is for professionals who encounter people in grief and for prospective WinterSpring volunteers.
Material covered will include:
- Education about grief—how does grief express, patterns, duration, outcomes
- Bereavement support models, tasks of grief
- Tools for Healthy Grieving
- Complicated Grief
- Companioning model, one-on-one and in groups
- Group facilitation skills
- DSM for licensed practitioners
- How children and teens grieve
When: Saturday, September 23, 2017. 8:30am-5pm
Cost: $80. This price includes 6.5 CEU’s from the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), available upon request if applicable to profession.
TWO STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Download and fill out the training registration form to reserve your spot. You may email your registration to email@example.com or return it by snail mail to:
PO Box 8169
Medford OR 97501.
2. Make your payment. You can pay online using the orange “Pay Now” button below. Or you can call our business line to give your credit card information (541-552-0621) or make arrangements to mail a check. Your registration is complete when we have received your registration form and payment.
541-552-0620 or firstname.lastname@example.org